Every day, over 4 million New Yorkers use the subway system to go to work, school and other activities. The subway trains, platforms, and infrastructure are not always properly maintained and repaired, creating a dangerous situation for the people who rely on them as their main mode of transportation.
If you or someone close to you has been injured in a subway accident in New York, the attorneys at Figeroux & Associates are here to offer experienced advice and advocacy. We are well versed in the legal challenges of bringing a suit against the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) and can guide you through all of the necessary legal steps.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 855-768-8845 to speak with an experienced New York City subway accident lawyer.
Remember, if you have been injured in a subway accident in New York, you have only 90 days after the date of the accident to file a lawsuit against the MTA. It is important to consult with a New York personal injury lawyer as soon as possible, so you do not lose your right to compensation.
The Dangers of the New York Subway System
There are many ways to get injured in the New York subway system. The following is a brief list of subway dangers:
– Doors closing on people
– People getting dragged along with the train
– Slippery surfaces caused by leaking pipes and other hazards
– Snow and ice on the outdoor subway steps and platforms
– Assault, robbery and other crimes taking place due to negligent security
– Electrical injuries on the train tracks
– Our attorneys investigate subway accidents thoroughly and will work to identify the cause of your accident. Oftentimes, subway accidents are the result of negligence on the part of the maintenance staff, the train operator or other MTA personnel. Our New York public transportation injury law firm will work to identify all liable parties, to help you obtain full and fair compensation for your subway accident injury.
New York Train Accident Attorneys
Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and the NYC Metro Area. If you or someone close to you has been injured due to the negligence or carelessness of another, our personal injury lawyers are here to help.
Contact at 855-768-8845 to speak with an experienced New York City subway accident lawyer.